Our team at Prairie Senior considers it an honor and privilege to care for our residents! Our care includes the management of medications, oversight of daily living activities, coordination of medical care, memory support, housing and providing nutritional meals.
Caring for a loved one with a chronic or terminal illness is often more demanding and difficult than family members can safely and competently provide. We understand how challenging it can be. We believe maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle is key to your family member’s well being. We are here to help you ensure your family member is cared for safely and consistently.
Socializing with friends and family is an essential element to resident well being. We encourage visitors, celebrations, social events, personal interactions, and a caring, family-oriented atmosphere.
What We Offer Your Loved One
In addition to leading a care management program for your friend or family member, we offer a wide range of services.
- Medical and nursing care from qualified, caring professionals who respect our residents.
- Answer questions and discuss care plans
- Timely updates about your family member
- Specialized rehabilitative care from physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Personal rooms, varying in size and including access to all modern conveniences
- Religious services
- Salon services
- Pet therapy
- Celebration of birthdays, holidays and observance of other special days in residents’ lives
- Fitness activities to promote good overall health and help build energy and strength
- Nutritious and enjoyable meals that are overseen by a dietitian
- Transportation for our residents to get them where they need to go, including community activities, errands and medical appointments
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Care from dedicated professionals in the Special Care Unit if a resident’s diagnosis requires it
- Social workers to assist you and your family member with the emotional transition of becoming a resident at Prairie Senior