Your resource for the latest COVID-19 releases from Citizens Health:
Any outside vendors, contractors, etc. conducting business in our facilities are required to complete this form: click HERE
COVID-19 Testing Results –
You can review your COVID-19 test results by logging into your Patient Portal. To access your account:
- Click HERE
- Scroll down and click on the “Visit Portal” box under Family Center for Health Care
- Log into your account (if you need help logging in or you need help setting up an account, call FCHC at 785-460-1753)
- On the main Welcome page, you will see “Alerts” at the top and it will read “New Test Results,” click in that box
- Check the box and select “Agree” if you agree to the Patient Chart Consent
- Look for the date of your test and select “View Results” (on a cell phone, you will need to scroll over on the box to see view results)
- Scroll through the PDF document to see if it reads Positive or Negative
*Test results may take up to 4hrs to appear on the portal, depending on volume of tests
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing –
To receive a COVID-19 test, you must call Family Center for Health Care at 785-462-6184. The location of our drive-thru COVID-19 testing site is at the new Thomas County Health Department drive-thru, located just to the west of the health department (see map).
From Range Ave., turn west on Cedar St. (north of the Armory) and continue until you reach the t-intersection. Turn right at the intersection and proceed north until the drive-thru lane presents on the right (east side) of the road. Follow the drive-thru lane until you reach the south garage door of the collection site building.
COVID-19 VACCINES & BOOSTER SHOTS –
Patients & Visitors –
If you have any of the following (Cough, Fever, Shortness of breath; Traveled to a restricted area; Have had contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19) YOU MUST CALL IN AHEAD AND LET THE STAFF KNOW. If you are going to the clinic (Family Center for Health Care) call 785-462-6184. If you are going to the hospital/ER (Citizens Medical Center) call 785-462-7511. If you are going to Citizens Medical Equipment call 785-460-1269. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Starting on April 1st, 2021 – the lobby will re-open at Family Center for Health Care. The Parking Lot waiting room is still available for your convenience. Call 785-462-6184 for assistance.
- There is no longer any restrictions to the number of visitors for patients. (Visitors 12 & under will now be allowed to visit).
Family Center for Health Care now offering Telehealth visits!
Family Center for Health Care Resources
COVID-19 Q&A Hotline: (785) 462-6184 select #3