Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
Prairie Senior Living Complex considers it an honor and privilege to care for you. We encourage you to live in a manner that is both enjoyable and comfortable for you while providing the care and services you need. We are the premier living facility in the northwest Kansas area. This is accomplished by our dedicated staff of health care professionals. We are proud of the positive feedback we receive. You will feel well cared for through the individual care you receive, and as part of Citizens Medical Center you will have access to its medical providers, health care professionals, and the largest group of specialty clinics in northwest Kansas that serve you as part of this organization.
We are dedicated to fulfilling the mission of Citizens Medical Center “Providing compassionate care that promotes dignity and well-being.”
- Receive Medical and Nursing care provided by a team of highly qualified and caring professionals that respect you, take time to answer your questions, and are available when you need them.
- Participate in the care management program that helps you take control of your health and wellness decisions. The focus is on creating a personalized care plan that maximizes your overall health and is sensitive to any changes.
- Receive specialized therapy from Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapists.
- Live in a variety of personal rooms that allow you to determine the size of your accommodations and include access to modern conveniences.
- Participate in activities that you enjoy and are designed to keep you involved in the local community and provide memory support. You can continue to enjoy your favorite activities, attend religious services, the salon, and interact with our pets. Participate in fitness activities designed to promote good overall health.
- Participate in various social events that include holiday celebrations, birthdays, and the observance of other important days in your life.
- Dine on nutritious and enjoyable meals while receiving assistance from a dietician to ensure your overall good health.
- Receive transportation where and when you would like; this includes transportation to community activities, perform errands, or medical appointments.
- Receive laundry and housekeeping services.
- Receive care from the dedicated professionals from our Special Care Unit if you have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.
Things to Discuss with Us:
- You should feel at home; please let us know how we can help you personalize your room.
- We want to know you, your family, and your friends; please help us get to know you and meet those people who are important to you.
- You can have visitors whether just to visit or to join you for a meal, please let us know how we can help you arrange these visits. Your visitors are welcome anytime.
- You can talk to us about any problems you are having; we have social workers on staff to assist you as part of the emotional support we provide.
- Everyone should feel safe, if you have concerns about this please let us know.
How to Arrange Your Care:
To arrange for your care here please contact our Social Services designee at (785) 462-8295. You may also fill out a contact form in the Become a Resident section of our website and we can contact you.
We pride ourselves on providing an environment that demonstrates our desire to provide a caring and dignified living environment for you. Please contact us at (785) 462-8295.Prairie Senior Living Complex 1625 S. Franklin Avenue Colby, KS 67701-3722 (785) 462-8295