Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
The Specialty Clinic at Citizens Medical Center, Inc. brings to you the medical specialists that would typically require you to travel to a large metropolitan medical center. You can receive medical consultation and care from medical specialists from across the region here in the Specialty Clinic at Citizens Medical Center, Inc. Care is available in the following medical specialties:
Call (785) 460-1223 to schedule a Specialty Clinic appointment. Our fax number is (785) 460-1206. You can reach the nurse’s station by calling (785) 460-1215.
The Admissions Process:
You will be asked for information at each visit to help us ensure we have the most current information about you to assist us in providing your care. We will ask for your Driver’s license or other photo identification, Insurance Card(s), and signed Doctor’s order at this time. Please make sure we know who you want to use as your emergency contact and how to reach them.
We will ask you to sign forms that provide consent for medical treatment, authorize the release of health information to certain individuals or entities related to processing your hospital bill, explain your patient rights and responsibilities, assign insurance benefits to CMCI, and agreement to pay for these services.
The admissions process allows us to obtain and verify your information at each visit. These steps allow your care to be provided efficiently, billed accurately, and obtain the necessary consents as required by law. At the conclusion of the admissions process we will direct you to the specialty clinic.
Preparing for your Specialty Appointment:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow us time to prepare you for your visit.
- Please ask your primary care provider to provide us with any pertinent medical records.
- Current medication list (prescription and nonprescription) including inhalers, eye drops, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, supplements, and herbal medications. If you are unable to provide a listing, please bring the actual medications with you.
- Information about your allergies, medical history, and surgical history.
- Please arrive with any medical records, laboratory tests, or x-ray films you were requested to bring.
Specialty Board: American Board of Urology Societies: American Urological Association Kansas Medical Society
Hays Native Specializing In: Prostatic Ultrasound Evaluation Urologic Oncology Surgery To treat Prostate, Bladder, Kidney & Testicular Cancer Voiding Dysfunction Female Urology (Incontinence & Organ Prolapse) Urinary Incontinence & Urinary Retention/Obstruction in Men Laser Surgery (For Enlarged Prostate and Stone Disease) Vasectomy Pediatric Urology Stone Disease Penile Implant
- Financial Assistance
- Specialty Clinic
- NWKS Surgical Associates
- Medical Services
- Small Steps!
- Physician Opportunities
- Job Openings
- Hospital Directory
- Maps & Directions
- Patient Rights
- CMCI Leadership
- Employee Access
- Patient Portal
- Hospital Forms