Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
Citizens Foundation offers four (4) scholarships annually to students pursuing a health care related career. Awardees can be at any stage of their studies. A preference will be given to applicants who return to practice in a rural area after completion of their studies. Recipients must reside in the northwest Kansas region and include residents of: Cheyenne, Decatur, Norton, Sherman, Thomas, Sheridan, Wallace, Logan, and Gove counties. The recipient may attend their school of choice.
The scholarships offered and the amount awarded is:
- The Dr. Jeff Jennings Memorial Scholarship, $1,000.00
- Citizens Medical Center Health Care Scholarship, $1,500.00
- Dr. Floyd and Mary Smith Endowed Scholarship, $1,500.00
- *Leonard P. and Twila M. Harrison Endowed Scholarship, $2,000.00
Additional scholarship opportunities exist through Citizens Medical Center, Inc. including:
- *Board of Regents (Nursing)
- *CMCI Scholarship
*These Scholarships require one year of service with Citizens Medical Center or one of its entities.
We look forward to assisting you in your chosen field of study and contributing to your future success.