Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
Facts About CMCI
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. (CMCI) operates as a not-for-profit community hospital that is locally incorporated and managed. Our doors are open to the ill and injured at all times and on all days. Any profits recognized through our operations are reinvested back into providing the community with high quality health services. This includes investments in technology, equipment, and education.
Facts about CMCI:
- CMCI is the largest health care organization in northwest Kansas.
- CMCI is not a tax supported entity and does not receive any tax dollars from area residents.
- CMCI consists of four (4) entities: Citizens Medical Center, Family Center for Health Care, Prairie Senior Living Complex, and Citizens Foundation.
- These entities employ approximately 320 area residents.
- CMCI provides approximately $1.5 million in care each year to people who need financial assistance.
- CMC has a medical staff consisting of 13 family medicine providers and 1 general surgeon.
- CMCI’s Specialty Clinic offers over 35 medical specialists for the communities benefit.