Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
Family Practice with or without OB physician employment opportunity
The Family Center for Health Care physician compensation and benefit’s offer an excellent overall package that is in the top 85th percentile of the market. You will be joining four Family Practice Board Certified Physicians, four Nurse Practitioners, and two Physician Assistants. This opportunity provides you with the ability to have a full spectrum family practice by allowing you to do a full range of family practice, Obstetrical, endoscopic procedures, dermatology, and any other expanded services that you may have training in. Along with the great salary guarantee, this opportunity allows you to grow both personally and professionally as you grow your family practice business.
Family Practice Physician compensation and benefits include:
- The family practice opportunity offers a very market competitive guaranteed base salary for all five years of the initial contract.
- 1st Year – Range from $210,000 to $190,000 depending on experience and skill set.
- 2nd Year – Range from $200,000 to $180,000 depending on experience and skill set.
- Years 3 through 5 – Range $180,000 to $160,000 depending on experience and skill set.
- Final year residency stipend
- A signing bonus
- A student loan repayment plan
- A physician production incentive usually achieved by the 2nd year
- Paid physician benefits include; medical/dental benefits and long-term disability
- Retirement plan (401-K)
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation – Four weeks and major holidays
- Paid CME, Dues & Subscriptions -$3,500 per year
- Paid leave for CME – Five days
- Paid moving expenses (Cap of $7,000)
Colby is a rural community with a population of approximately 5,000 located in Northwest Kansas. Colby resides in Thomas County with a total population of 8,000. In providing OB services for the surrounding region, the clinic actually draws patients from a nine county area. Colby offers a quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school system. A wide variety of outdoor sports and recreational attractions are available locally and within the area. Colby is known as “the Oasis on the Plains” an image due to its progressive educational, medical, cultural and commercial facilities. The Family Practice Clinic will be completing a major renovation in 2012/2013 and is one of the most up-to-date clinics in the region.
The area medical facility – Citizens Medical Center – is a financially-sound, community-based, private not-for-profit 25-bed critical access hospital. Hospital acute care admissions in 2011 totaled 475 with 151 Swing Bed admissions; 148 major surgeries; 323 minor surgeries/procedures; 506 endoscopic procedures; 116 deliveries; and 2,357 ER visits. It is served by 30 specialty physicians from Salina, Garden City, Hays, Wichita, and Denver, CO.
Interested physicians are encouraged to contact Scott Focke, Clinic Manager with questions and/or forward their CV for consideration to:
- Clinic Information
- Medical Services
- Family Practice Physicians
- Brewster Kellogg, D.O.
- Brenda Kopriva, M.D.
- Sarah Gabel, D.O.
- Kelly Gabel, D.O.
- Darren Matchell, D.O.
- John Dygert, D.O.
- Kara Kuhlman, M.D.
- Dan Kuhlman, M.D.
- Tricia Carney, A.P.R.N.
- Luetta Flanagin, A.P.R.N.
- Tina Benson, A.P.R.N.
- Brandon Bailey, A.P.R.N.
- Brian Unruh, P.A.-C
- Jennifer Haag, P.A.-C
- Adam Horinek, PA-C
- Regina Taylor, PA-C
- Contact a Nurse
- Payments & Billing
- Medical Records
- Family Center Forms
- Physician Opportunities
- Job Openings
- Helpful Information