Get in Touch with Us!
Call us at 785-462-7511
The information contained in your medical record allows medical providers to determine your medical history and provide informed care. Your medical record serves as the central repository for planning patient care and documenting communication between you, your medical providers, and the other professionals involved in the your care. If you have additional questions after reading the information below, the Medical Records Department at Family Center for Health Care can help you.
Requesting Your Record:
To make it easy for you, you can print our Authorization to Disclose Health Information form or obtain one from our receptionist staff at our facility.
You can request records from our medical records department in several different ways:
- Mail the completed form.
- Fax the completed form.
- Call the Family Center for Health Care Medical Records department.
Medical Records Hours:
Medical Record requests may be made at any time during FCHC hours of operation; immediate help may not be available outside the medical records hours.
- Records will be sent directly to other medical providers or facilities to provide for continuity of care at no cost.
- If you wish to have your records for personal use or to hand carry, there is a $15 flat fee. You may request your records be provided in paper.
- For records that are requested for legal, insurance, or other purposes, the fees are set according to KSA 65-4971 (b) legal limits. These charges change with each year.
Legally, we are required to process your medical records within 30 days of your release being submitted. To provide the best service possible, please allow us the following processing time:
- Current Medical Records: 7-10 days
- Past Medical Records (2009 or prior): 2-3 weeks
- Entire Medical Records: 3-4 weeks
Please realize these are estimates only and the processing time will be affected by the amount of medical record requests we have currently, the urgency of the request, and the size of the medical record. Our goal is to process your medical record efficiently. We are committed to providing you and your medical provider the medical records required to provide you the best possible care. Please let us know if special circumstances exist.
By law, the following people are able to sign for release of your health information:
- You (your spouse is unable to sign)
- A parent (if patient is under 18 years of age)
- A minor who has a child
- Legal Guardian (guardianship documentation is required)
- Power of Attorney, if patient is unable to sign (legal documentation is required)
- Estate representative for a deceased patient (estate documentation is required)
- Clinic Information
- Family Practice Physicians
- Brewster Kellogg, D.O.
- Sarah Gabel, D.O.
- Darren Matchell, D.O.
- Dan Kuhlman, M.D.
- Dereck Totten, M.D.
- John Dygert, D.O.
- Kara Kuhlman, M.D.
- Kysha Totten, M.D.
- Deanna Sulzman, APRN
- Luetta Flanagin, APRN
- Tricia Carney, APRN
- Tina Benson, APRN
- Adam Horinek, PA-C
- Amanda Reid, PA-C
- Brady Gilson, PA-C
- Brian Unruh, PA-C
- Jennifer Haag, PA-C
- Regina Taylor, PA-C
- Contact a Nurse
- Payments & Billing
- Medical Records
- Family Center Forms
- Physician Opportunities
- Rejuvenation Aesthetics
- Job Openings
- Helpful Information