1. What diabetes is and some of the most common myths about diabetes.
2. The feelings that you can have about diabetes.
3. What blood glucose and insulin are.
4. Monitoring your blood glucose and using the results.
5. Managing diabetes with healthy eating, physical activity and taking medicine.
6. The importance of having a plan and engaging a support network and healthcare team.
Class will be held from 4 - 5:30pm in the Citizens Medical Center Board Room. Classes are individual, you do not need to attend them all.
For more information, contact...